Snowshoeing is the perfect way to explore the winter wonder landscape of the back country. As all 4 seasons, winter has it own charm: the snow cover gives the landscape a blanket of sereneness and beauty, transforming the landscape in a completely different setting than during summer.
Join us on one of our snowshoe trips and find out for yourself. We offer day trips, half-day trips and overnight trips, where we camp in the back-country.
This tour is ready to depart as soon and as long as there is enough snow on the ground, which usually is from November to April.
We’ll pick you up at your Whitehorse hotel, bed & breakfast or hostel and after the tour we will transfer you back to your accommodation.
SNOW SHOE TOUR DETAILS
– Half day Whitehorse area: 3 – 4 hours
– Full day Whitehorse area: 4+ hours
– Kluane National Park: 8+ hours
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe: 4 – 6 hours
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe – extended: 6 – 8 hours
Start times: 09:00 / 10:00 / 13:00
The Sunrise Tour starts 2.5 hours prior to sunrise.
– Half day Whitehorse Area: CAD $115.-
– Full day Whitehorse Area: CAD $155.-
– Snowshoeing in Kluane Area: CAD $245.-
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe: CAD $145.-
– Mountain Sunrise Snowshoe – extended: CAD $175.-
Group size: 2 – 6
Please note: Warm winter clothing needed
Included in tour:
– Pick up at and return at your accommodation;
– Use of snowshoes and ski poles;
– Campfire (where allowed, area specific);
– Hot chocolate, thee & snacks;
– Hot lunch (full day tours only);
– Licensed guide.
– Winter clothing package rental (boots, pants, jacket and mitts): please contact us for availability and prices.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars, per person, and include all taxes;
All prices are based on a 2-person minimum booking (Single traveler rates available).
Rental clothing upon request and subject to availability.
BOOK / ENQUIRE
For enquiries or bookings please simply use the on-line form below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org