Would you like to go on a nice hike, but maybe don’t know which one, what to bring or how to safely find your way?
Come with Wildtrack Expeditions and let us take you on a beautiful and interesting hike, up to your wishes, skills and hiking level. Our certified guides are experienced and knowledgeable.
During the hiking season, generally running from the beginning of June till the end of September, we can provide guides to take you on a day hike around Whitehorse or even in Kluane National Park.
We’ll pick you up at your Whitehorse hotel, bed & breakfast, hostel or campground and drive together to the trailhead. Don’t forget your camera! After the tour we will transfer you back to your accommodation.
DAY HIKING TOUR DETAILS
– Half day Whitehorse area: 3 – 4 hours
– Full day Whitehorse area: 4+ hours
– Kluane National Park: 8+ hours
Start times: 08:00 / 09:00 / 13:00
– Half day Whitehorse Area: CAD $75.-
– Full day Whitehorse Area: CAD $115.-
– Hiking in Kluane NP: CAD $175.-
Group size: 2 – 6
Please note: Good shoes for hiking, drinking water and rain jacket required.
Included in tour:
– Pick up at and return at your accommodation;
– Refreshing drink;
– Trail snack;
– Use of day pack & hiking poles if necessary & bear spray;
– Certified guide.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars, per person, and include all taxes;
All prices are based on a 2-person minimum booking (single-traveler rates available).
BOOK / ENQUIRE
For enquiries or bookings please simply use the on-line form below or send us an email at email@example.com